(2) on what date his Department’s Director of Operations was appointed to the Treasury Board;
(3) what changes have been made to the Treasury Board since 1 February 2007;
(4) on what date it was decided that all managing directors would become members of the Treasury Board;
(5) on what date his Department first placed a summary of the Treasury Board’s four meetings in 2006-07 on his Department’s website;
(6) if he will publish on his Departmental website minutes from the HM Treasury Executive Committee;
(7) pursuant to the answer of 8 March 2007, Official Report, column 2236W, on the Treasury Board, which Treasury Director sat on the Treasury Board prior to Michael Ellam’s appointment;
(8) pursuant to the answer of 8 March 2007, Official Report, column 2236W, on the Treasury Board, if he will place in the Library full minutes of the four meetings of the Treasury Board that have taken place in 2006-07 and of which summaries have been placed on his Department’s website.
I refer to the answer I gave to the hon. Member for Rayleigh on 8 March 2007, Official Report, column 2236W.
No changes have been made to the Treasury Board since 1 February 2007.
Managing Directors attend Treasury Board meetings as a matter of course. Managing Director posts have always been at board level. The post of Director of Operations has attended the Board since its creation. The post of Director of Policy and Planning was created in July 2004 and became a full member of this Board in July 2005.
Details of individual postholders have been provided in the department’s annual reports.
There is no body known as the HM Treasury Executive Committee.