Skip to main content

Motor Vehicles: Registration

Volume 458: debated on Thursday 29 March 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport how his Department monitors the registration and taxing of vehicles in their home non-EU or EEA countries when the vehicles have been in the United Kingdom for more than 12 months. (129072)

This Department does not monitor the registration and licensing status of non-EU or EEA vehicles that may be circulating in the United Kingdom.