Skip to main content

Council Housing: Street Warden Scheme

Volume 459: debated on Friday 20 April 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government which local authorities make an additional charge on council house rents to pay for street wardens. (127659)

We do not collect information centrally on local authority funding for particular warden schemes.