Skip to main content

Council Tax: Tax Rates and Bands

Volume 459: debated on Tuesday 1 May 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government what steps the Valuation Office Agency takes to inform neighbouring houses of incorrect council tax banding when a property successfully appeals against an incorrect banding. (127058)

All alterations to bandings are published on the Valuation Office Agency website at and can also be viewed in the hard copy of the council tax valuation list held by the relevant local authority at their offices.