The following performance targets have been set for Ordnance Survey in 2007-08:
Ordnance Survey will report externally against a set of Agency Performance Monitors (APMs) as required of all Executives Agencies in Government:
1. To achieve an operating profit before exceptional items, interest and dividends of £14.6 million for the financial year 1 April 2007 to 31 March 2008.
2. Some 99.6 per cent. of significant real-world features are represented in the database within six months of completion.
3. To continuously improve the timeliness of the supply of our data to customers with a success rate not lower than 97 per cent.
4. To reduce carbon emissions from Ordnance Survey Headquarters by 29 per cent. against the base year of 2000-01 by March 2008.
5. To achieve an improvement of 5 per cent. in business on planned 2006-07 baseline transaction levels (for example, a rise from 90,301 to 94,816 transactions) through our OS MasterMap Service and Consumer e-commerce Platform.
These targets reflect Ordnance Survey’s continuing commitment to customers, improved value for money for all of its stakeholders and commitment to Government policies.