Skip to main content

Child Support Agency: Compensation

Volume 462: debated on Wednesday 11 July 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what plans he has to pay compensation to parents with care who are owed large arrears through the Child Support Agency which may never be collected; and if he will make a statement. (146172)

I refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave on 19 December 2006, Official report, column 1990W.