Skip to main content

Pathways to Work

Volume 463: debated on Monday 23 July 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what plans he has to enable voluntary and private sector providers to deliver Pathways to Work services at a sub-regional level. (150857)

Pathways to Work is currently being delivered to 40 per cent. of the country by Jobcentre Plus. We have invited private, voluntary and public sector providers to bid for contracts to deliver Pathways to Work in the remaining 60 per cent. of the country. Contract areas will be based on Jobcentre Plus Districts rather than regions. This is being tendered in two waves with the first 15 districts going live in December 2007 and the remaining 16 districts in April 2008.