Skip to main content

Housing: Energy

Volume 464: debated on Wednesday 10 October 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government whether an energy performance certificate will need to be commissioned for a new build domestic dwelling for sale. (152411)

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) will be required on the sale of all new dwellings. Where an EPC has been obtained on construction, it can be reused if the property is resold within the certificate's validity period.