Skip to main content

Housing: Inspections

Volume 464: debated on Monday 15 October 2007

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government whether (a) home inspectors and (b) domestic energy inspectors will be issued with official identity cards. (154179)

Each Certification and Accreditation Scheme will issue identification cards to its members to use when entering a domestic dwelling to carry out their duties. Householders will have been given the name of the HI/DEA when the appointment would have been made for the inspection.