Skip to main content

Corporate Hospitality

Volume 470: debated on Tuesday 8 January 2008

To ask the Minister for Women and Equality on how many occasions she has accepted corporate hospitality in the last 12 months. (171313)

Ministers are required to notify their permanent secretary and it should be declared in the Register of Members’ or Peers’ Interests. Registration of hospitality would normally be required for hospitality over £600 in value for the Commons and £1,000 for the Lords. No notifications have been required since the Deputy Minister for Women and Equality took up her post.