Skip to main content

Wildlife: Finance

Volume 470: debated on Thursday 17 January 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs how many local authorities applied for funding from his Department to support local wildlife facilities in each of the last five years. (179763)

Local wildlife facilities could mean any number of organisations, for example: nature reserves, wildlife parks, zoos, rescue centres, rehabilitation facilities etc. To be able to provide the information required by my hon. Friend a more specific request is required, including what type of funding is being referred to. My hon. Friend is welcome to write to me with the details and I will respond to him.