Skip to main content

Parliamentary Questions: Government Responses

Volume 470: debated on Thursday 24 January 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when he expects to reply to Question 171550, tabled on 29 November 2007 by the hon. Member for Cardiff Central for answer on 4 December; and if he will make a statement. (175558)

[holding answer 7 January 2008]: I replied to the hon. Member’s question on 17 December 2007. Official Report, column 934W.