Skip to main content

Members: Correspondence

Volume 470: debated on Friday 25 January 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department when she will reply to Question 164672 tabled by the hon. Member for Cardiff Central, on 12 November 2007 for answer on 15 November; and if she will make a statement. (175550)

I refer the hon. Member to the answer given on 23 January 2008, Official Report, column 2062W.