Skip to main content

Drugs: Durham

Volume 471: debated on Friday 1 February 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what facilities exist for the treatment and rehabilitation of those on addictive drugs in (a) the county of Durham and (b) Easington constituency. (182660)

The information is not held centrally but can instead be obtained from the County Durham Primary Care Trust.