Skip to main content

Housing Improvement: Disabled

Volume 472: debated on Wednesday 5 March 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government whether Part M of the Building Regulations applies to house extensions and improvements; and if she will make a statement. (190455)

[holding answer 29 March 2008]: Part M does not apply to an extension of, or a material alteration of, a dwelling.