Skip to main content

Drinking Water

Volume 472: debated on Wednesday 5 March 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs how much his Department spent on mineral water in each of the last three years. (187672)

The information requested is not held centrally and could be obtained only by examining individual invoices. This could only be done at disproportionate cost.