Skip to main content

Health Services: Royal Household

Volume 474: debated on Wednesday 26 March 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what arrangements funded by his Department are made for the provision of primary healthcare services to staff of the Royal Households. (196363)

[holding answer 25 March 2008]: Staff of the royal households are entitled to register with a general practitioner practice for primary medical services just like any other United Kingdom resident.

The Department is not aware of any special provision of primary health care service to staff of the royal households.