Skip to main content

Written Questions: Government Responses

Volume 474: debated on Wednesday 26 March 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department when she expects to answer Question 184044, on binge drinking, tabled by the right hon. Member for Haltemprice and Howden on 30 January 2008. (193696)

[holding answer 13 March 2008]: I replied to the right hon. Member on 10 March 2008, Official Report, columns 70-71W.