Skip to main content

Armed Forces: Peterborough

Volume 474: debated on Tuesday 1 April 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department pursuant to the Answer of 17 March 2008, Official Report, column 786W, if she will ask the Chief Constable of Cambridgeshire to provide the information requested. (196774)

Following the previous answer, my right hon. Friend’s question was passed to the chief constable of Cambridgeshire on 14 March 2008 asking that you be provided with the information requested.