Skip to main content

Health Services

Volume 475: debated on Monday 28 April 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport whether his Department provides health or social care services out of public funds, with reference to the Statement by the Minister of State, Department of Health, in the Health and Social Care Bill Committee, of 17 January 2008, Official Report, column 327. (200216)

My Department does not provide any medical health schemes out of public funds. However, we do provide an Employee Assistance programme, which includes a counselling service.