Skip to main content

Members: Correspondence

Volume 475: debated on Tuesday 29 April 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when he will answer Question 185261, tabled by the hon. Member for South West Bedfordshire on 4 February 2008, on children in workless households. (191465)

[holding answer 4 March 2008]: I replied to the hon. Member’s question on 21 April 2008, Official Report, column 1858W.