Skip to main content

Written Questions

Volume 477: debated on Thursday 12 June 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department when she expects to answer question 162351, tabled by the hon. Member for Hertsmere on 6 November, on work-permit holders. (171149)

I refer the hon. Member to the answer given on 17 March 2008, Official Report, column 796W.