Skip to main content

Departmental Official Residences

Volume 480: debated on Monday 6 October 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport what permanent residential accommodation is provided for use by civil servants in his Department; how many residential dwellings are provided; where they are located; and for what grade of civil servant they are provided. (221958)

The Department does not provide any permanent residential accommodation for use by civil servants.