Skip to main content

Departmental Official Residences

Volume 481: debated on Tuesday 21 October 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what permanent residential accommodation is provided for use by civil servants in her Department; how many residential dwellings are provided; where they are located; and for what grade of civil servant they are provided. (222041)

None. There is no policy to provide permanent residential accommodation for use by the Home Office civil servants.