Skip to main content


Volume 483: debated on Tuesday 18 November 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for International Development whether the television licence fee in his official Ministerial residence is paid for from public funds. (235344)

Ministers in the Department for International Development do not have the use of an official ministerial residence.