Skip to main content

Departmental Official Hospitality

Volume 485: debated on Tuesday 9 December 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government what records her Department maintains of its expenditure on (a) official hospitality and (b) alcohol for official hospitality. (240476)

All expenditure on official hospitality is recorded on the Department’s finance system. I refer the hon. Member to the answer given on 30 October 2008, Official Report, column 1261W, to the hon. Member for North-East Hertfordshire (Mr. Heald).