Skip to main content

Departmental Official Hospitality

Volume 485: debated on Wednesday 10 December 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what records his Department maintains of its expenditure on (a) official hospitality and (b) alcohol for official hospitality. (240470)

The Department’s central financial recording system captures information on expenditure under the headings of ‘working lunches’ and ‘hospitality’. No separate records of expenditure on alcohol are maintained.