Skip to main content


Volume 485: debated on Wednesday 17 December 2008

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs to which charities his Department has provided funding of more than £100,000 in each of the last three years; and how much was provided to each. (242425)

[holding answer 11 December 2008]: The Department does not hold such information centrally. The level of detail requested could be provided only at disproportionate cost.