The Higher Education Funding Council for England has produced the following reports on their work to develop Islamic studies in the UK—all these reports can be found on its website at:
1. Circular letter 03/2008 provides information about the conference held in April 2008 on Islamic Studies.
2. Islamic Studies: current status and future prospects: November 2007
3. Islamic Studies: the way forward in the UK, April 2008
4. Desk based report: International approaches to Islamic Studies in Higher Education
5. Islamic Studies: Trends and profiles report September 2008
6. Sector Impact Assessment of Islamic Studies
7. Board Paper B93 September 2008 sets out HEFCE’s proposals for taking forward the development of Islamic Studies in the UK.
No further reports are due at this time.