(2) how many staff work to (a) maintain and (b) supply content for the Ask the PM YouTube channel;
(3) how much has been spent on website designers to design the Ask the PM YouTube video platform;
(4) how many (a) hits and (b) unique visitors the Ask the PM YouTube channel has received since its establishment;
(5) how many video submissions from members of the public have been (a) received and (b) answered since the launch of the Ask the PM YouTube channel.
I refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave the hon. Member for North-East Hertfordshire (Mr. Heald) on 26 November 2008, Official Report, columns 1481-82W. Further information requested is available on the Downing street YouTube channel at:
A copy of this webpage has been placed in the Library of the House.
(2) which websites were operated by his Office in addition to its main website in the last five years.