Skip to main content

Revenue and Customs: Complaints

Volume 487: debated on Wednesday 28 January 2009

To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer for what reasons the HM Revenue and Customs website does not give a postal address for complaints. (248231)

Tax complaints should be sent to the local tax office. The address for each local office can be found on HMRC’s website.

For all other complaints, the addresses can be found on relevant HMRC correspondence or from HMRC’s telephone helpline.