The Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform settled five property compensation cases in the last 12 months, none of which were contested.
1. £110.78 cost of replacing a suitcase badly damaged during transit between official overseas visits.
2. £60.00 insurance excess paid as a result of damage to car being used on official business.
3. £50.00 cost of replacing clothing damage.
4. £43.27 cost of goods required for official stopover in excess of 24 hours when luggage had already been checked on to a flight to Houston.
5. £29.00 cost of replacing a rucksack badly damaged by excess weight and size of official papers on return from overseas posting.