Skip to main content

Departmental Leave

Volume 487: debated on Thursday 5 February 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Transport which of his Department’s bargaining units grant disability leave to staff. (253174)

The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency, Driving Standards Agency and Vehicle and Operator Services Agency grant disability leave to staff. In other bargaining units, requests for time off for disability-related medical appointments and rehabilitation are considered on a case by case basis.