Skip to main content

Departmental Official Residences

Volume 487: debated on Monday 9 February 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland with reference to the answer to the hon. Member for Rochford and Southend East of 6 October 2008, Official Report, columns 86-87W, on departmental official residences, who pays the council tax bills for the mainland Britain residential accommodation. (253641)

My Department pays the council tax bills for residential accommodation used by staff based in London who are required to work away from their appointed office in Belfast.