Skip to main content

Council Tax: Overpayments

Volume 487: debated on Monday 9 February 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government what procedures apply to refunding by local authorities of overpayments of council tax in cases where a domestic property has been incorrectly banded by the Valuation Office Agency. (253868)

The administration of council tax, including refunds of overpayments, is a matter for local authorities.