Skip to main content

Zimbabwe: Overseas Visitors

Volume 487: debated on Tuesday 10 February 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what advice his Department provides to UK citizens on travel to Zimbabwe. (246332)

[holding answer 12 January 2009]: The latest travel advice for Zimbabwe and elsewhere can be found on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website at