Skip to main content

Departmental Buildings

Volume 488: debated on Monday 23 February 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if she will place in the Library a copy of the (a) display energy certificates and (b) advisory reports for public buildings issued in respect of each property occupied by (i) her Department and (ii) its agencies. (256039)

Copies of the Display Energy Certificates and Advisory Reports that have been obtained for Home Office buildings will be placed in the Library.