Skip to main content

Regional Ministers: Travel

Volume 490: debated on Monday 30 March 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs whether the Permanent Secretary of his Department has authorised expenditure on travel costs for the Parliamentary assistants to (a) the Minister for Yorkshire and the Humber and (b) the Minister for the East Midlands in accordance with the circumstances envisaged in the Cabinet Secretary's letter to Permanent Secretaries of 2 December 2008. (267158)