Skip to main content

Departmental Complaints

Volume 492: debated on Tuesday 12 May 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government what procedure her Department follows for dealing with complaints received (a) by e-mail, (b) by post, (c) by telephone and (d) via her Department's website. (274529)

Full details of how Communities and Local Government handles complaints via all these channels can be found on the Communities website at: