Skip to main content

Parliamentary Questions: Government Responses

Volume 492: debated on Wednesday 20 May 2009

To ask the Minister of State, Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform when he plans to answer Question 264097, tabled on 16 March 2009 on complaints on handling of requests for mobile telephone service cancellations. (271613)

[holding answer 28 April 2009]: I refer the hon. Member to the answer my right hon. Friend the Minister for Employment Relations and Postal Affairs gave on 11 May 2009, Official Report, column 560W.