Skip to main content

Gifts and Endowments

Volume 492: debated on Wednesday 20 May 2009

To ask the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster what financial threshold applies to (a) Ministers, (b) senior civil servants and (c) special advisers for the registering of hospitality or gifts with their Department. (271954)

The requirements on Ministers in relation to the registering of hospitality and gifts is set out in the ministerial code. For civil servants, I refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave him on 26 March 2009, Official Report, column 712W.

Copies of the ministerial code can be found in the Library of the House or on the Cabinet Office website at: