Skip to main content

Departmental Work Experience

Volume 493: debated on Monday 1 June 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Health how many work placements his Department offered to (a) school pupils, (b) university students and (c) graduates in each of the last five years. (274484)

The Department does not hold any central records of student placements or persons on work experience, and national health service trainees. These are arranged by local sections and directorates. It would incur disproportionate costs to collect the information requested.