Skip to main content

New Businesses

Volume 493: debated on Wednesday 3 June 2009

To ask the Minister of State, Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform what assistance is available from his Department for a person who wishes to start a business as a sole trader. (263963)

Advice for those wishing to start up as sole traders, or in other corporate forms, is available from the Business Link website

which provides a wide range of advice and support tools for new business start ups.