Skip to main content

Written Questions: Government Responses

Volume 493: debated on Thursday 4 June 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when he plans to answer Question 258770, on deprived areas funds, tabled on 20 February 2009. (265555)

I replied to the hon. Member’s question on 30 April 2009, Official Report, column 1488W.