Skip to main content

Written Questions: Government Responses

Volume 494: debated on Monday 22 June 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when she plans to answer question 275954, tabled by the hon. Member for South West Bedfordshire on 15 May 2009, on 0845 telephone numbers. (278036)

[holding answer 4 June 2009]: The hon. Member’s question was answered on 15 June 2009, Official Report, column 49W.