Skip to main content

Parliamentary Questions: Government Responses

Volume 495: debated on Wednesday 1 July 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for International Development when he plans to answer Question 272379, on official development assistance, tabled on 28 April 2009. (282564)

Question 272379 has been transferred to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for answer. A response will be issued shortly.