The following public bodies are not required to report their actual and vacant property to the e-PIMS database:
1. HM Court Service Courts
3. Other specialist facilities owned, leased and occupied by central Departments, agencies and NDPB's such as museums, power stations and port facilities
4. Civil engineering infrastructure owned, leased and used by central Departments, agencies and NDPB's such as flood defences, roads, canals and railways.
5. English Heritage estate.
6. Historic Royal Palaces.
7. Defence military estate.
8. Prisons estate.
9. NHS Estate, e.g. hospitals,
10. DEFRA estate e.g. farms.
11. F and CO and Home Office overseas estate.
12. Doctors' surgeries and clinics.
14. Higher Education facilities.
15. Police stations.
16. Fire stations.
17. All local government estate.
18. The Crown estate.
19. Parliament's estate.
20. Public corporations' estate
21. Devolved assemblies.