Skip to main content

Departmental Buildings: Energy

Volume 497: debated on Tuesday 13 October 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change if he will place in the Library a copy of the (a) display energy certificate and (b) advisory report for public buildings issued in respect of each property occupied by (i) the Energy Saving Trust and (ii) the Carbon Trust. (289841)

Neither the Carbon Trust (CT) nor the Energy Savings Trust (EST) are required to have display energy certificates or associated advisory reports for public buildings. However, as would be expected, both CT and EST have taken steps to identify the energy performance of their buildings.