Skip to main content

Food Standards Agency: Energy

Volume 497: debated on Wednesday 14 October 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will place in the Library a copy of the (a) display energy certificate and (b) advisory report for public buildings issued in respect of each property occupied by the Food Standards Agency. (289925)

The display energy certificate for the Food Standards Agency can be found on the Office of Government Commerce website:

From the table one can obtain the relevant record number which allows viewing of the buildings advisory report which can be found on the following website:

This response only covers the agency's property in England where it is the major occupier, that is Aviation House in Holborn.