Skip to main content


Volume 498: debated on Monday 26 October 2009

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what guidance his Department has issued to employers and employees in England and Wales seeking a basic disclosure check. (294256)

Guidance from the Criminal Records Bureau advises individuals seeking a basic disclosure check to contact Disclosure Scotland.